Brain Industries is seeking high achiever to step into a decision-maker role in a business that is fast making its mark and looking to grow.
Brain Industries is a privately-owned Australian manufacturer with 24 full-time staff – industrial designers, engineers & specialist tradespeople. The role is based at Brain’s headquarters and engineering facility in Carrington, Newcastle, NSW, in the coal-rich Hunter Valley on the Port of Newcastle.
- Oil & Gas
- Waste Treatment
Brain’s wide variety of products and services include:
- Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Conveyor Pulleys
- Pulley Lagging
- Conveyor Products
- Industrial Polyurethane
- Emergency Refuge Chambers
- General Industrial Services.
Its PURE GENIUS tagline reflects its product ingenuity and innovation. The team focuses on developing solutions to customer issues.
Sales are Australia-wide and 20% of Brain’s products are exported to Asia, Africa & the Middle East.
Essential job criteria
- Minimum 5 years in prominent industrial sales roles
- Willingness to travel NSW & interstate regularly
- Strong existing contacts in relevant industries
- Willingness to work with customers to draw out complex needs
- Ability to innovate mechanical design to customise products to customer needs
- Develop sales plans, increase sales volumes & attract new customers
- Maintain long term relationships with existing customers
- Gather macro & micro market intelligence & modify sales approach accordingly
- Effective regular sales reporting
- Ability to integrate personal selling with web & social media
- Ability to work dynamically in a small team
Desirable job criteria
- Experience and technical knowledge in one or more of the following product areas: pneumatic pumps, conveyor products, conveyor pulleys, polyurethane products, hydraulics.
- Worked in underground mining, tunneling, oil & gas, or marine.
More information and how to apply
Apply via Seek or email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com