There’s no wait on Brain’s pumps and stonedusters right now. The team at Brain have their proven, Australian made, pumps and accessories in stock, so you can pump the impossible.
That’s right! Sometimes there is a wait for our genius products but you can buy today. Start the new year with quality Brain products to help you to clean up, avoid downtime and work safely.
Call Paul Harrison today on +61 429 916 097
Why use Brain’s pumps?
Brain Airloader pneumatic industrial pumps handle just about any flowable material including sludge or slurries with solids to sand. Unlike conventional pumps, Brain pumps combine high velocity suction airflow with a powerful vacuum to pump the impossible.
- Gravity discharge or pressure discharge pumps
- Range of sizes – pump large volumes
- No internal moving parts for less wear and better reliability
- Safe for pumping in hazardous areas
- Low in height for confined space pumping
- Australian made for tough conditions
The superior quality of Brain’s pumps means they are being used in lots of industries including agriculture, mines, ships, rigs and sewers.
Why use Brain stonedusters?
Rock dusters and stonedusters discharge stone dust to help underground mining companies meet their stonedusting program requirements.
Brain Industries’ stonedusters and rock dusters use our patented Mudskipper© jet pumps to deliver superior pumping power with minimal maintenance.
- No moving parts or electrics – low wear, reduced weight and avoid undergo annual tests
- Pump a minimum of one bag per minute
- Roof stone dusting in high-velocity ventilation areas